Used in the solar industry and other applications, the Ratchet P-Clamp family offers versatility when managing wires, cables and hoses. The robust design and durable materials make it ideal for heavy duty applications, both indoors and out. The one-piece adjustable clamp can be closed by hand to the desired diameter. The release feature provides easy and non-destructive removal of cables simply by using a flat-head screwdriver. This non-destructive release allows the clamp to be reused without removing or replacing any bolts or screws. The Ratchet P-Clamp is offered in four sizes and multiple mounting configurations.
Spec: Ratchet P-Clamp, .52"–.77" Bundle Dia, 180° Short, .41" Hole Dia, PA66HIRHSUV/ST/ZN, Black, 280/ctn
HellermannTyton Part No. 151-01390
Global Part Name: RCB180SM10-PA66HIRHSUV/ST/ZN-BK
Flammability Rating: UL 94 HB
Minimum Order Quantity(MOQ): 280
Uses: Used in the solar industry and other applications to hold wires, tubing, etc...
- One-piece ratchet closure design allows for easy installation during pre- or final assembly
- Four sizes and multiple configurations handle a wide range of diameters and applications, reducing part inventory
- Clamp interior is designed to guide and center bundle to reduce pinching
- Easy release feature allows for quick adjustments and maintenance
- Impact modified, heat and UV stabilized PA66 provides long-term durability, indoors and out
- Steel mounting plate tolerates high torque mounting and is treated to resist chemicals and salt spray