Vinyl Solar Labels
If your Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) and inspectors accept the use of adhesive labels "stickers," HellermannTyton's line of vinyl labels meet all the National Electric Code (NEC) and International Fire Code (IFC) requirements for durability, color, text height and visibility for 2008, 2011, 2014, 2017 and New 2020 NEC codes.
Quantity Pricing Order one label or any quantity. Keep in mind first label is most expensive and per unit cost goes down as quantity increases. Also, we keep your custom label designs so ordering more is easy, quick, and affordable.
- Manufactured using UV stable inks and base material to withstand environmental elements.
- Tested to UL969 Standard
- Permanent Acrylic Adhesive will Adhere to Baked Enamel & Powder Coated Surfaces
- Reflective on labels that require that feature
Thermal Transfer Printable Solar Labels allow for us to print system data and identification on your labels
- Site-fillable white rating fields for you to write in with paint pen markers.
- We print directly on the System Rating Labels for a clean professional look.
- An optional hand-applied acrylic laminate is available to provide additional long-term protection to variable printed text.
Custom Labels We can create custom adhesive vinyl labels to meet specific local jurisdictional labeling requirements as well as labels for disconnects, inverters, panels,etc. Several color and size options are available.