690.5(C) Inverter and/or Battery Warning GFI Metal Label
Product DescriptionFor use in state and local electrical codes that have adopted the NFPA70 2014 National Electric Code®.
Code Article: 690.5(C)
Size: 3.75" x 2"
Hellermann Tyton Part No. 596-00830
ELECTRIC SHOCK HAZARD
IF A GROUND FAULT IS INDICATED,
NORMALLY GROUNDED CONDUCTORS
MAY BE UNGROUNDED AND ENERGIZED"
1) This label, if not already present on the inverter, is to be installed on the inverter or near the ground-fault indicator.
2) If batteries are used in the system, this label is to be placed in a visible location at the batteries.
Placards are constructed of an anodized aluminum face with high-performance, permanent pressure-sensitive adhesive.
- They have been tested and rated to last up to 25 years in outdoor use, even in direct sunlight and harsh conditions
- Meet or exceed standards and guidelines set for by the National Electrical Code (NEC), International Fire Code (IFC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Made using anodized aluminum and a proven process developed for military and naval applications
- Adheres to powder-coated surfaces and can be mounted using rivets